Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Second City Graduation

I can’t believe it has already been year since I started taking classes at the world famous Second City and this Saturday I will graduate with my final class performance at Second City etc.

Tonight was our last official class and while we all intensely focused on our set I couldn’t help but feel a little sad that this experience is coming to an end. Everybody in my class has been nothing short of amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a more supportive and talented group of people. I’ll miss our Tuesday night class immensely.

Friday night I drive into the city to perform another 7 hour radio shift on The Loop, and then I drive home for 2 hours, and then back into the city for my final show with the class. It’s going to be grueling, but way fun.